At the North Carolina State Ports Authority, we believe our employees are our greatest asset.
We are committed to hiring and retaining employees who contribute to the success of the Ports' mission and goals. Our teams work together with a common sense of purpose to provide superior customer service. We are also a team driven by goals and objectives, shared values and a strong dedication to a safe working environment.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including the N.C. State Employees Health Plan medical coverage, a choice of dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, participation in the N.C. State Employees Retirement System, and many supplemental insurance and retirement savings options. If you're interested in receiving job posting notifications from NC Ports, please subscribe in the box to the right.
- Crane Electrician — Port of Wilmington
- Crane Operator (2) — Port of Wilmington
- Equipment Operator II — Port of Wilmington
- Equipment Operator III — Port of Wilmington
- General Cargo Supervisor — Port of Wilmington
- Project Manager — Port of Wilmington
- VP Sales, Beneficial Cargo Owners — Port of Wilmington